16°C-26°C I Capitec Bank I 16.4% of children experience hunger I Jealousy I
Good Morning Wednesday 7 October 2026.WE ARE WATCHING YOU EAST RAND!
16°C-26°C I Capitec Bank I 16.4% of children experience hunger I Jealousy I
#Ubuntu #JealousyFreeZone #CityOfPeace #ekurhuleni #eastrand #capetic #HungryLion
Capitec Bank is currently the largest bank in South Africa by customer base, serving approximately 24.1 million individuals, which constitutes about 38% of the South African population. However, it is also the largest bank by market capitalization, surpassing other major banks like FirstRand and Standard Bank. Therefore, while Capitec is the largest by customer base, it has overtaken other banks in terms of market value.
In South Africa, approximately 16.4% of children live in households that experience hunger, which translates to a significant number of children going to bed hungry every night. This figure highlights the ongoing food insecurity crisis in the country, with stark disparities across different racial and provincial groups.
City of Peace will have a warm day Today with temperatures ascending to 26 °C and descending to around 16 °C after sunset. Gentle breezes are expected across Gauteng Today, with speeds reaching around 12 km/h. There's a slight chance of rain at 1%.
SunSet is at 18:10 today.
Jealousy triggers a cascade of harm that reaches far beyond the uncomfortable feeling itself. It raises stress hormones, rewires how your brain processes threats, erodes relationship satisfaction, and correlates strongly with both depression and interpersonal violence.
#ShadrackSibiya #MadlangaCommission #SAPS #CrimeIntelligence #CatMatlala #KgosiMampuru #PoliceCrisis #SouthAfrica #BreakingNews #InConversationWithPress

Comments
Post a Comment