*Shadrack Blambee Nsua*


 Good day — I’m *Shadrack Blambee Nsua*, a professional mixed martial artist and the *#1 Contender* in the EFC Middleweight Division.

I offer coaching in *MMA, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Greco-Roman Wrestling, Freestyle Wrestling, and Kickboxing* for all ages and skill levels. Whether you’re training for competition, fitness, or self-defense, I’ll tailor sessions to help you build technique, strength, and confidence.
*Interested for yourself or your child?*
Contact me on WhatsApp: *060 389 0292*
Or DM me on Facebook and Instagram
Let’s get to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ms Rika Norris (60), who disappeared after going for a walk at Lourensford Farm in Somerset West on Saturday, 23 May 2026, at approximately 10:00.

John Ivan Francious Mouton (50), a resident of Upington, who was convicted by the High Court in Upington on two counts of murder

🚨 š—£š—Øš—•š—Ÿš—œš—– š—”š—¢š—§š—œš—–š—˜ | š——š—Ÿš—§š—– & š—©š—§š—¦ š—šš—¢ š—–š—”š—¦š—›š—Ÿš—˜š—¦š—¦! 🚨